A lung condition can be highly disruptive to your lifestyle.
Pulmonary rehabilitation seeks to improve your symptoms and endurance to give you a better quality of life.
Our main aims are to:
- Improve your symptoms of breathlessness
- Train & regulate to increase breathing efficiency
- Advise you how to live with your lung condition
- Teach you energy conservation techniques
- Maintain & improve your aerobic endurance through a structured and supervised training program
- Improve your joint flexibility and muscle strength
- Return to work