Having to live with a lung condition can limit you in your daily activities. The Pulmonary Rehabilitation program aims to help you improve your symptoms and endurance, achieving better quality of life.
Our main aims are:
1. Improve your symptoms of breathlessness
2. Train & Regulate your breathing pattern to decrease Work of Breathing
3. Maintain & Improve your aerobic endurance through a structured and supervised exercise training program
4. Improve your joint flexibility and muscle strength
5. Work Hardening
6. Energy Conservation Techniques & Advice to help you cope with daily activities